Q: My engine management light is on all the time and so are my engine fans.

My engine cooler fan is on all the time, temperature gauge just moves up and down when it feels like it I've change both temperature sensors, I've change the thermostat, the top sensor had a adui A4 plug on it so ive changed that back to the plug that suposed to be on it but to be honest I think it's got worse, is there any one who can help me with this

Hello. The engine fan coming on and the temperature gauge spontaneous movement is more than likely caused by the same issue. It is possibly a wiring issue with your coolant temperature sensors. A technician will have to check the wiring of the coolant temperature sensors by tracing them from the temperature sensors to the temperature gauge. There is likely some sort of abrasions or short circuiting in your wiring which is causing temperature gauge to act erratically.

You can find a technician and schedule an appointment for you heating and cooling issue here

https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. My engine management light is on all the time and so are my engine fans.