Q: Can a loose battery terminals cause the radio to shut off while car is running in a mecedes e350

The radio powers off and the AC drops from blowing and the set speed. During this time the volum control on the steering colum want work and the AC want change speeds. After a minute or so everything go back to normal and them repeats.

Hi there. Typically when the vehicle is running, power to accessories and ancillary components like the AC system will be supplied by the alternator. This means that when you have inconsistent power problems like you’ve described, it is usually due to a bad alternator or other charging system component. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an electrical problems inspection, to determine precisely what is causing your problem.

3. Can a loose battery terminals cause the radio to shut off while car is running in a mecedes e350