Q: Could a bad fuel injector be making my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix smell like gas?

Can a fuel injector make your jerk when turning and smell like gas or smoke and also make your car not start until you hit the gas?

It’s possible that a leaking injector or injector o-ring could be making your Pontiac smell like gas. These items could also cause driveability issues, such as the ones you describe.There are other potential causes as well though, such as a fuel damaged line. Obviously, fuel leaks are something you want to fix as soon as possible. I recommend having a professional inspect your vehicle right away. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.

3. Could a bad fuel injector be making my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix smell like gas?