Q: Q: Buying a car

I wanted to know was it a good idea to buy a 2005 bmw 645ci with 122 miles on it, and would the car drive for another 2 or 3 year in good condition.

3. Q: Buying a car

Q: Q: White smoke coming from tailpipe

Hi! The white smoke is a sign that the engines head gasket has blown and is leaking coolant into the combustion chamber. The coolant leaked into the hot combustion chamber then burns off in the form of white smoke exiting...

Q: I am thinking of buying a 2010 S550 with about 57,000 miles. What's your advice prior to buying?

You have three very nice choices in front of you and I am sure you know of the amazing reputation Mercedes has with respect to these particular models. The AMG model comes with slightly more horsepower and a bit more...

Q: Exhaust gases in coolant