Q: Q: Buying a car

I wanted to know was it a good idea to buy a 2005 bmw 645ci with 122 miles on it, and would the car drive for another 2 or 3 year in good condition.

As you may know with any car, a large factor in it’s dependability is how well it has been taken care of or maintained in the past. Things like regular services (i.e. oil changes, brake services, tune ups, tire rotations, etc.) are absolutely imperative when it comes to keeping a car in good working order. The BMW 645 Ci is a fantastic car with a lot of power that drives phenomenally. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic perform a pre-purchase inspection on this car before purchasing in order to avoid any unforeseen issues.

3. Q: Buying a car