Q: bushing diffeential box replaces price

Bushy between differential box and rear drive shaft need replacing. Understand part is only $40.00. Caddy, CTS 2006, 103200 Mileage Total cost for job

Hi there. We may need additional information to provide you with an accurate estimate for the bushing replacement. Be sure to have the make, model, mileage, and vin number readily available for customer service. Your Mechanic has technicians available that come to you for your service and repair needs. Feel free to schedule your next appointment at www.yourmechanic.com.

3. bushing diffeential box replaces price