Q: broken themostat, broken fan blower

I had no heat 2 weeks ago. I changed the thermostat. 2 weeks later my blower fan quit working. When I push on the knob it blinks 3 times. What's wrong?

Hey there. These issues may be related or separate problems. If replacing the thermostat provided heat, it was most likely stuck closed and not allowing coolant to flow to the heater core. The blower fan is a completely different circuit. If the blower motor has stopped working, it could be due to a variety of items such as the AC control unit, blower motor failure, blown fuse or a AC actuator. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your AC fault and perform any repairs that may be required.

3. broken themostat, broken fan blower