Q: Break problems

I have two new calipers in the front an also replaced the master cylinder I've bled all 4 calipers and bench bled the master cylinder I dnt see any leaks anywhere yet the pedal still goes to the floor after a couple pumps it tightens up then wait a second an it goes right to the floor again and the breaks dnt work

It is possible that the master cylinder was not bench bled properly. When bench bleeding the master cylinder, the best way to do it is to install the master cylinder into the vehicle first. Then connect your plastic tubes to the ports where the brake lines connect to the master cylinder. After connecting the tubes, insert the opposite end of the tubes into the brake reservior while it is full. Then press down on the brake pedal at least 10-20 times to bleed out all of the air. At this point you should be able to connect the brake lines back to the master cylinder. If the pedal still goes to the floor, you may have a faulty master cylinder and I would recommend replacing it under warranty.