Q: Q: Brakes making noise

My brakes just started making a noise. I am not sure 100 percent if it is coming from the front or the rear, though I am guessing the front.

3. Q: Brakes making noise

Q: Planning to buy new SUV...Rogue vs CRV vs Rav4

First I would not recommend getting the sunroof or moonroof on any of the vehicles you may choose. These tend to have water leaks problems across all manufacturers in a few years and also have track problems that break and...

Q: How do I adjust the manual anti-glare rearview mirror?

If your vehicle is equipped with a manual anti-glare rear view mirror, you have the means to adjust it to account for bright lights behind you. The glare from headlights behind you at night can be blinding, reducing your night...

Q: Toyota Surf 1kz-te 3L 1994 - hard starting in the morning (ambient Temp. usually 30C) - have to wait for plug relay to shut off...

Hi there. Let me offer option #4 - cold start injector. The cold start injector is also known as the cold start valve. The part is located on the cold air intake, which is found on the intake manifold. It...