Q: Brakes locking up

What could it be. No abs light, new buster, new pads, new front calipers, new master cylinder. Runs ok for couple of days then gradually brake pedal starts to feel harder til they completely lock. Thank you.

Hello. Does the ABS light come on with all the other warning lights when you first turn the key to the "Run" position? I would suspect that some/all of the ABS electronics are not working - you seem to have plenty of braking power! If the electronics are not recognizing the wheel speed sensor data that should be indicating locked brakes, then that would be the area I would concentrate on. Diagnosis of the ABS system is crucial here. Even though the ABS warning light is not on, I would recommend having a ABS System Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and estimate for repairs.

3. Brakes locking up