Q: 2014 Lincoln MKZ has a bumpy ride.

My 2014 Lincoln MKZ has a bumpy ride,The Lincoln dealer said it was the tires causing the problem. I had the dealer install a new set at the cost of $1000.00, but that did not solve the problem. It rides the same as it did before.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Is this something that has been an issues since you obtained the vehicle? Did this happen suddenly, or possibly gradually over time? If the tires are brand new and properly inflated, the ride should be smoother than it was before. If the change was not significant, then you may be looking at a suspension issue. With that being said, there may not be a malfunction with the system. Every system is designed a little differently, and you may not like the way the vehicle was designed. You may be able to find aftermarket upgrades for the suspension to improve the ride comfort. The suspension (struts, shocks, linkage, wheel hubs) should all still be inspected. If they are fine, consider upgrading. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department.

3. 2014 Lincoln MKZ has a bumpy ride.