Q: Replace CV boots 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 2004

how to read how to replace c.v boots on hyudia santa fe 2004

Hi there - learn how to replace CV joint boots by clicking here. If your decide this is beyond your patience or skill level, or too difficult for your work space, I recommend a CV joint boot replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

It is best practice to replace the entire CV axle when the axle has any issues. The reason the boot needs to be replaced is likely because it is split open and leaking grease. The purpose of replacing the CV boot would be to prevent the grease from leaking out any further. The problem is that the CV axle only came with a certain amount of grease to begin with. If any of the grease is lost, which it would be if the boot is torn, the CV axle is no longer properly lubricated. Also, the replacement CV boots that are available are usually not of good quality and will not last long. Therefore, the grease will begin to leak out again. My best recommendation is to replace the entire CV axle. Consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace your CV axle for you.

3. Replace CV boots 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 2004