Q: KEYLESS FOB NOT WORKING

hello i have had a problem with my keyless fob battery has been changed and i have bought another keyless factory model remote i tried reprogramming but it wont work ive done some research and could not find any information but some saying that it could be the transceiver? in the glove compartment or sensors located in the front, rear and sides

Thanks for your help

If your new key fob is not working, this can be due to a few different things. You are correct to think it could potentially be the transever or the sensors because those are possibilities. It is also possible that some sort of programming from the dealership may be required to program the remote. Another possible cause is that you purchased a non OEM remote that is not compatable with your vehicle. I would recommend having this system inspected by a qualified professional.