Q: Q: Brakes

My brake pedal goes fully to the floor but when im drivig i can pump it a few times to get enough pressure to stop

Q: Q: Air conditioner doesn't work

The AC condensers on these cars are known to leak, according to most owners that have had AC problems. Diagnosis of the inoperative AC depends on inspection of the AC condenser for leakage. The AC condenser is in front of...

Q: Brake Too Low of a force and pedal goes to the floor easy.

Hi there. Check the ABS (anti lock brakes) control module for any air in it. Sometimes when bleeding the brakes, the air will travel to locations within the brake system and get trapped. The module needs bleed with the brake...

Q: Brake pedal is to small for my big foot friend. Is there another larger (longer or wider) to put on?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are pedal extensions on the market you can purchase to raise the pedal up higher. Typically there are other ways to adjust the pedals as well (typically for performance or handicap purposes). These...