Q: Q: Brakes

My brake pedal goes fully to the floor but when im drivig i can pump it a few times to get enough pressure to stop

Hello. You could have one issue or multiple issues that together are causing this fault. Brakes are of course very critical and in the event that the problem is due to failed, or failing, seals in the master cylinder (underhood), for your safety of course seek an in person diagnosis as soon as possible. The reason for that is that failure mode (master cylinder), if it becomes fulminant, could lead to substantial loss of braking ability. Check your brake fluid level first.

If it is really low, you also have to consider the possibility of a leak. If low, add fluid but keep in mind air has possibly been introduced, due to low fluid (if you have a really low fluid level) and so a Mechanic will still have to look at the car and bleed the brakes, at minimum. If you have rear drum brakes, an additional factor to look at is whether the adjusters are working or not. If they are not working and the shoes are too far from the drums this will also cause excessive pedal travel. My best advice is have somebody evaluate the braking system for you and with that diagnosis you will get an estimate of the cost to resolve this. YourMechanic is mobile and thus can address your brake system issue at your convenience and get you fixed up. Best wishes to you.