Q: Q: brakes

When i brake solidly the car quickly slows as it should. If i immediately hit the brake pedal again i have to push it to the floor to get any braking. If i wait a couple seconds.... 10 or so, it is back to normal. Soft braking i have brakes as often as i press the pedal. Is this a master cylinder issue? I thought maybe a caliper was sticking? Pads are in good shape. I am not loosing any brake fluid.

This could be possibly an issue with having air in your brake lines. When you press it again immediately after pressing it the first time, the delay is likely a result of the air taking up the space that the fluid otherwise would have resulting in the fluid getting to the caliper quicker. When air is in the lines, the force is compressing air which compresses much easier than fluid does. I would recommend a mechanic from YourMechanic who can come out to your home to inspect and potentially bleed the brake system.