Q: Q: Brake line leaking

The brake line is leaking midway under the car.

3. Q: Brake line leaking

Q: Just replaced spark plugs and wires and my car is still miss firing and I can't pin point why and my old spark plug is oil covered

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1988 Ford Contour to have a misfire even after the spark plugs were replaced. When oil is seen on the spark plug this indicates that the valve cover is leaking onto the plugs....

Q: My 1991 ford ranger sputters when I accelerate and sometimes when idling it sounds like it’s cammed.

The trouble codes stored as a consequence of the check engine light coming on may yield important clues as to the underlying fault. Consequently, those codes should be followed up on first. If resolution of the trouble codes does not...

Q: Charging issues

You should check to see if the 30 amp fuse is good in the battery junction fuse box fuse number 26. Then check the alternator to see if you have power to the connector orange and blue wire and the...