Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-lel7gbjs:173:8

Q: Brake light comes on and off.

I noticed a few hours ago that my brake light would come on after my car accelerates following a full stop. The light would then shut off after stepping on the brake. I have not noticed any changes in the brakes' effectiveness. I had an oil change a few days ago, so I would assume the brake fluid level is fine. I also had my front brakes replaced a few months ago and my rear brakes a few years ago. Any idea as to what the problem may be?

A: I recommend having the brake fluid level ch...

I recommend having the brake fluid level checked to be sure that that is not the source of the problem. Another possibility is the fluid level sensor going bad. Those are my two best guesses for this without actually looking at the car. The fluid is low or the sensor is stuck in the reservoir. If you want to have this inspected in person, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to come to your home or office to diagnose your brake light and perform any repairs needed.