Both front turn signals went out within a day of each oth...

Q: Both front turn signals went out within a day of each other. One is the original bulb for my 2013 Sequoia, the other is a replace

asked by on July 11, 2017

The front turn signals both went out within 1 day of each other. The rear turn signals still function properly. The right front signal is the original bulb, but the left front signal is a replacement bulb, only 2 months old. Do I have a random weird bulb issue? Is it a fuse? Is it a wiring issue? Thoughts?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Two bulbs going out at in a short period of time is not unheard of. That is not to say that you do not have an electrical issue. It would not likely be a fuse issue, but is more likely to be a short in the system or possibly a flasher problem. Electrical testing needs to be done. You can test the available voltage to the bulbs, the condition of the flasher, and take further testing from there. For more help from our technicians contact or service department to schedule an appointment.