Q: Both blinkers do not flash, they stay solid. Checked bulbs, they seem ok and bought Relay but it didnt fix. Any help?

Described above^

Hello there, few different components can cause the turn signals to not flash. The most likely would be the flasher unit, fuse, or a wiring issue. I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified technician to pinpoint your blinkers fault. They will be able to diagnose any problems with your lights and perform any repairs required.

3. Both blinkers do not flash, they stay solid. Checked bulbs, they seem ok and bought Relay but it didnt fix. Any help?