Q: Both blinkers do not flash, they stay solid. Checked bulbs, they seem ok and bought Relay but it didnt fix. Any help?

Described above^

Hello there, few different components can cause the turn signals to not flash. The most likely would be the flasher unit, fuse, or a wiring issue. I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified technician to pinpoint your blinkers fault. They will be able to diagnose any problems with your lights and perform any repairs required.

• Both blinkers do not flash, they stay solid. Checked bulbs, they seem ok and bought Relay but it didnt fix. Any help?