Q: Blown head gasket

I have a 2007 Subaru Legacy wagon with a blown head gasket. I have a quote for $1400. Should I replace or sell as is? Is it worth it? Also the estimated value as is?

Without seeing the vehicle it would be hard to know if it is worth the repairs. I would recommend having a complete vehicle inspection to see if the vehicle only needs a head gasket and does not have more major problems that would make it not economical to do the repairs. If just the head gaskets then it would be okay to do the repairs if the rest of the vehicle is in good shape since $1400 is worth it to fix. After the repairs the vehicle would be worth more than double it is worth now.