Q: Brake Too Low of a force and pedal goes to the floor easy.

asked by on November 22, 2016

Hi, in My 2008 Mercedes Benz ML350 4 MATIC brake is very low. We have changed, new brakes, Rotors, Booster, Master Cylinder, Tested Check Valve and still same issue. What could be the issue ?. Bled brakes for any air several times as well. There is no leak in Brake Fluid anywhere.

Brake pedal is spongy Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the ABS (anti lock brakes) control module for any air in it. Sometimes when bleeding the brakes, the air will travel to locations within the brake system and get trapped. The module needs bleed with the brake system to relieve any air. If all of the air is out of the system, then it is possible that the brake module could be defective. If you need further assistance with having spongy brakes, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr