Q: Q: Blown head gasket

My question is what causes water to bubble in my overflow tank?

3. Q: Blown head gasket

Q: AC question - 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

You may have a bad temperature blend door actuator for the left side vents. You should also have the complete system checked to make sure you are not low on refrigerant since the left side will be warmer than the...

Q: Got oil in my coolant

What you are describing is due to a failure in the head gasket seal or there could be a crack in the block or head. Cylinder head gasket replacement requires strict adherence to Factory Service Manual specifications regarding block and...

Q: 2007 Ford Edge I don't no which one is the blower motor relay

Hey there. There is a 40 amp fuse and a separate relay in the engine compartment fuse box. If the problem persists after installation, or you need help having this installed, an expert technician from YourMechanic can come to your...