Q: Q: Blown head gasket

My question is what causes water to bubble in my overflow tank?

3. Q: Blown head gasket

Q: Coolant reservoir is a block of ice, is it possible to thaw it out and flush the system without damaging anything?

If you have a frozen overflow coolant bottle then the same coolant mix is in the engine and may also be frozen in the engine and radiator. You will need to move the vehicle into a building that is above...

Q: Q: Engine coolant disappearing

If the engine has a coolant leak that is not external to the engine or cooling system would not have anything to do with the transmission repairs. You need to have the engine head gaskets and intake manifold checked for...

Q: Cooling fan doesn't turn off

The cooling fan relay is most likely stuck, and needs to be replaced. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and replace your cooling fan relay, if it is deemed necessary.