Q: Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

I purchased an led flasher relay and I can't find where the flasher relay is on the vehicle

A: Hello - the flasher unit is located up unde...

Hello - the flasher unit is located up under the dash, just to the left of the steering column. It will be easier to access if you removed the knee pad under the steering wheel. There are a lot of components and wiring up there, so turning the flasher on before sticking your head up there will provide guidance in locating it - just follow the click. If you decide you would rather delegate this task, I would recommend a mobile professional, like YourMechanic, replace your flasher unit. S/he will come to your location, and repair this problem.