Q: Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

I purchased an led flasher relay and I can't find where the flasher relay is on the vehicle

3. Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

Q: Lightingbolt came on and engine light i have a 2017 jeep patriot and it was working fine all of a sudden it wont turn on

Hi Jessica. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If the lightning bolt light is red, this is typically an indication that the electronic throttle control is either damaged or has a blown electrical relay. Unfortunately, it could also mean that the...

Q: Q: My car is shaking and jerking.

Based upon the symptoms you are describing, it sounds like you may have a faulty camshaft position sensor. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection timing. It gathers...

Q: Check gauge light coming on

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...