Q: Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

I purchased an led flasher relay and I can't find where the flasher relay is on the vehicle

3. Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

Q: Just changed oil,how do you make change oil light go away?

To reset the oil change reminder light on your vehicle: Turn the ignition key to the run position, do not start the vehicle. Press the gas pedal fully 3 times within 10 seconds. Turn the ignition to the off position....

Q: My manual car won't go into gear, it turns on and the clutch goes down perfectly fine. It happened after my gears grinded, the car

If the clutch mechanism is releasing properly, and the shift linkage is not malfunctioning, your transmission will have to be removed from the vehicle and inspected. Once a transmission has been removed from a vehicle, if the problem is a...

Q: Electrical problems with battery or alternator.

Problems in your starting and charging system will keep your car from starting, but the symptoms of each are different. Batteries that go bad will sometimes check good until you put them under a load like the one a starter...