Q: Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

I purchased an led flasher relay and I can't find where the flasher relay is on the vehicle

3. Blinker flasher rapidly with led bulbs

Q: Hit curb. Control arm bent.

The best thing to do is to have a body shop with a frame straightness check machine to quote the repairs for your vehicle. If you have full coverage on your vehicle insurance then now would be a good time...

Q: Spark Plugs Replacement cause P0170 and P0173?

Hello, thank you for using our service and writing in. The fuel trim codes you are pulling are more likely to pertain to the ignition coil than the spark plugs. However these codes are also associated with the mass airflow...

Q: Car won't start - Jeep Liberty

Hi there. From the description you have provided, I assume you have bypassed the ignition switch to determine that the battery and starter are good. If so, and if you are turning the key and only hearing a click, I...