Q: bleeding brakes but no pressure

just changed pads and rear brake lines.Trying to bleed them but not getting any pedal pressure at all.

A: Hello. This will occur if you allowed the b...

Hello. This will occur if you allowed the brake fluid to get low enough during the repair and allowed air into the system. Once this occurs the only way to get the air out of the ABS module is by bleeding it while using a scan tool. This procedure allows you to open the valves to get trapped air out. If this was occurring before the work, then it may just be a failing master cylinder. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your brakes for you.