Q: Black/orange loose wire under my hood, think it's supposed to be plugged into ignition switch harness. Where is the ignition?

1996 Chrysler Cirrus LX BLACK/ORANGE. Loose wire under my hood, think it's supposed to be plugged into ignition switch harness, where is the ignition switch harness located? where do i plug this wire into at?

A: Hello there. If there is a loose wire on yo...

Hello there. If there is a loose wire on your 1996 Chrysler Cirrus, than there are a few potential things going on. If the wire is loose, there is a good chance it broke somewhere along the line or it was disconnected on purpose. In either case, the wire is likely to need repaired and not simply plugged back in. For more help, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your electronic issue, inspect the harness, and determine what is the best way to proceed.