Q: Best beginning upgrades

I want to do some upgrades to my car performance and I'm stuck if I should get an exhaust or a cold air intake and what brand best for my car any suggestions? Also working on a budget don't want to spend to much?!?

Hello. You would get the most power increase by a performance exhaust system in most cases. The cold air intake will also give some increase, but only on the better performing expensive units. You will need to search for deals to get the best bang for your buck. Remember the more expensive a unit is, usually equates to it being a better performing part and a more commonly selected brand by other drivers.