Q: Is it possible to install power mirrors on a Lexus GS 350 2013

I would like power side mirrors installed in my car. Lexus did not add this feature in the 2013 and I want to know if it is possible to add this in?

Hi there. It is possible to install power mirrors on this vehicle, it just depends on what style you are looking for. Your car should come standard with power mirrors, But if it does not have folding mirrors then that can be installed by simply adding them with a switch. If you want to have it integrated into the vehicles electronics then you will need to take it to the dealer to have them program it in to work.

3. Is it possible to install power mirrors on a Lexus GS 350 2013