Q: Belt broke and pulley loose

My belt broke and the AC compressor pulley seems to be loose.

3. Belt broke and pulley loose

Q: Pulley came off engine

If you are talking about the pulley directly below the water pump, that is the crankshaft pulley, also called the harmonic balancer. The pulley for the belt bolts to the balancer. If the entire assembly came off that would cause...

Q: How do I tell if my power steering is going bad in my 2005 BMW x3?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, it sounds like your steering rack is done for, and needs to be replaced. This appears to be a wide-spread problem with this vehicle, without a recall or customer satisfaction program from BMW. If...

Q: Q: strange maybe pressure release sound from right rear sounds like on inside

Hey there, the sound you may be hearing is coming from the A/C system expansion valve when refrigerant going through it. You may have an A/C system that is a little low on refrigerant, and needs to be checked for...