Q: Q: Battery keeps dying

The battery keeps dying, and there is corrosion around the terminals.

The excessive buildup of corrosion on the battery is an indication that the battery top posts are leaking, and the battery is sulfated, meaning that it needs to be replaced. The electrical system would need to be checked for proper charging, and electrical draws, after the battery is replaced, and the terminals are cleaned, or replaced as needed. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and service your battery and electrical system.

3. Q: Battery keeps dying