Q: Battery dying as well as car.

I don't know why, but my car dies. It then starts back up with no problem. The lights on the inside and outside completely went out before, and my battery is always dying. I had the alternator replaced, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Although the alternator has been replaced the symptoms listed are very similar to a faulty alternator. I would recommend having the new alternator tested by a technician. If the alternator turns out to be faulty you should be able to take it to the place you purchased it or the place that installed it and get a warranty claim started on it. If the alternator is performing correctly you may have an issue with the wiring that is connected to your alternator causing the same symptoms of a malfunctioning alternator.