Q: Bad camshaft position sensor?

Just replaced distributor, cam and crank position sensors (crank was relearned) and now Im getting a P0016 code (had that done after redoing the cylinder heads and intakes-no codes whatsoever before all the work). Runs perfect, idles great, every once in a while I'll start it and its rough but I restart and it runs great again. Bad sensor, bad plug maybe? btw-I itinially forgot to plug in the camshaft position sensor and got a P0334 code-shut off and reconnected the sensor. Thats when I started getting the code. Bad sensor or plug maybe? Everything replaced is new. Stumped.....

Hi there. You might find reading this article very helpful in trying to diagnose your P0016 OBD-II trouble code issue. It explains common causes, symptoms and solutions.

3. Bad camshaft position sensor?