Q: Back wheels lock up when put into drive

When I put my car into drive, the back wheels make a noise and lock up.

3. Back wheels lock up when put into drive

Q: engine is missing an surging an idle is rough - 1994 Mazda B4000

Hello. This sounds like you have a lean running engine. This can be from carbon build up on the valves and dirty or clogged injectors. Have the combustion chamber and injectors cleaned. Then see if the engine runs better. If...

Q: How do I turn autounlock on or off?

The autounlock feature automatically unlocks your doors when the shifter is put in the P position, and the ignition is turned off. This feature can be turned on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons...

Q: Lights not working after battery change.

The systems share two different fuses. The 30amp headlight fuse and the 15amp meter fuse. These two fuses may be blown and would need to be checked before further diagnostics would be done. If your bad battery was jump started...