Q: I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Civic and do not know the history of the vehicle.

I just recently bought a used 2005 Honda civic 4 door sedan I don't know any of the carfax of you will. or maintenance history on the car so I've done pretty much everything I can think of to it. Tune up , a transmission flush , oil change the basics and wouldn't like to know if I should go ahead and change the timing belt and water pump and if so how much would it be?

3. I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Civic and do not know the history of the vehicle.