Q: Is a 2001 GMC Yukon SLT with 222000 miles worth buying?

Hi, the vehicle is in PA in the Nazareth area. Pictures show it looking brand new. I got the car fax myself and there are 5 pages of all scheduled maintenance that the car received at 2 local dealerships since the day it was purchased. Would this be a good vehicle to buy? Seller is asking $3500.

Before the purchase, you should definitely take a look at the car in person before moving forward - especially since it is a relatively older car. Just because it looks good in a picture does not mean everything works. There could be faulty parts like windows, doors, or the engine knocking, etc. I recommend having a pre-purchase inspection done on the car by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They can thoroughly test the vehicle and give you a detailed report of the car’s existing condition so that you can feel more safe making the final purchase.