Q: Automatic locks do not work properly.

Locks will not operate with use of other driver side lock controls, passenger side lock controls, or key fob lock controls. It is not any lock in specific. It is every lock. They all want to move but instead just barley wiggle. After driving the car around and shutting it off then coming back to it a few hours later the locks will unlocl and lock one time then will no longer work. Again it is not any single lock or any single lock control it's just the wholes system.

Hi there. When the locks look as if they are trying to move but do not, it’s typically due to a fault with the primary module or relay that powers the door locks. There are many different components that make up the power lock system, so before you attempt to remove or replace the module, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a power door locks are not working inspection.

3. Automatic locks do not work properly.