Q: Around 2000 rpm, car shifts erratically from 4 to 3 gear, code comes up as Bad Shift Solenoid C

If I reset CEL and keep truck around 2000 rpm, it shifts and maintains speed fine, however as I go above said rpm the trans drops out of fourth into third, then if I let off the throttle it will shift back to fourth. If I don't let off throttle, the truck stays in third and the CEL comes on, and the code says shift solenoid c is faulty. I replaced the solenoid, filter, and fluid but it still does same thing. It was a good runner until that popped up out of nowhere, what could it be? It's hard to keep those speeds while on the expressway. Please help, thank you!

3. Around 2000 rpm, car shifts erratically from 4 to 3 gear, code comes up as Bad Shift Solenoid C