Q: are there any aftermarket alternators that i can use that will work like factory one

was told that i have to use factory alternator because brain wont get feed back from alternator to say its charging dont want to pay dealer prices but dont know what will work if any other brand other than motorcraft.

Not all alternators are available through the aftermarket parts providers unless they sell a new one from Motorcraft. If local parts stores do not provide a listing then it is not available except from Ford. It will not charge if any other type is used.

3. are there any aftermarket alternators that i can use that will work like factory one