Q: any outstanding negative issues with this year and model

considering purchase for a dependable low maintance city driving mainly, will be driving under 6000k miles per year ..Curently has 103k miles to date.

A: Hello. If you are looking for something tha...

Hello. If you are looking for something that is fairly inexpensive to own and does not have too many issues then this is a good vehicle. They are good for some around town driving and do not have too many problems as long as it has been well maintained. A good vehicle inspection should be done prior to purchaing it just to make sure. If you want to have the vehicle looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the vehicle.