Q: any outstanding negative issues with this year and model

considering purchase for a dependable low maintance city driving mainly, will be driving under 6000k miles per year ..Curently has 103k miles to date.

Hello. If you are looking for something that is fairly inexpensive to own and does not have too many issues then this is a good vehicle. They are good for some around town driving and do not have too many problems as long as it has been well maintained. A good vehicle inspection should be done prior to purchaing it just to make sure. If you want to have the vehicle looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the vehicle.