Q: Antifreeze by back fire wall.

I have antifreeze leaking by the back fire wall. I think it could possibly be the heater core, but I have found no antifreeze in the car.

3. Antifreeze by back fire wall.

Q: Why does my heater only blow warm and not hot on my 2000 Dodge Stratus

Hello. It does take some time for the coolant to get hot enough to blow hot inside of the vehicle. I usually start by checking the coolant level. Low coolant will cause this. If the coolant level is fine then...

Q: What happens if vent blows out foam insulation

When your car was put together the A/C ducts and blend doors had a small foam strip attached to them to seal them better. As the vehicle ages, the foam strips' glue will dry out and they will start to...

Q: Cad wont go faster than 35mph

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that some sort of serious issue may have occurred. If you've found oil all over the engine I would try to figure out where it came from. It is likely that an...