Q: Antifreeze by back fire wall.

I have antifreeze leaking by the back fire wall. I think it could possibly be the heater core, but I have found no antifreeze in the car.

3. Antifreeze by back fire wall.

Q: Bubble in the side of my tire.

When you get a bubble in the side of a tire it is caused when the tire side wall inner and outer wall is separated or damaged. The inner part of the tire is allowing air pressure to reach the...

Q: The heat/ac blower stopped working.

The blower motor relay should be labeled C1011 in the battery distribution box under the hood. The simplest way to test it is to see if any adjacent relays are similar and temporarily swap them. If the fuse and relay...

Q: I am having an oil leak coming from the bottom and the top of my engine, what could cause this?

Hi there. Most of the time these leaks come from the valve cover gaskets or the upper oil pan area. If the leak is really small, it can be caused by a failure in the PVC system. If the leak...