Q: Airman compressor throttle valve issue. Engine shuts off suddenly while I start it.

airman compressor throttle valve or engine shutoff suddenly while i start it

A: Hi there. To check what is happening, reset...

Hi there. To check what is happening, reset the throttle valve and spray soapy water around it when the engine is running. This will determine if the valve is leaking on your air compressor. If the airman compressor throttle valve is leaking, then replace the valve. If you need further assistance diagnosing your compressor, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your vehicle's shutoff symptoms.