Q: Air suspension is not working on a range rover 2006 sport. How much will it cost to be replace

I have to replace the air suspension in my 2006 Range Rover sport it's showing a default sign. How much will it cost to be replaced

Hi there. The air suspension on Land Rovers is pretty complex; which is why this repair is one best completed by a professional Land Rover certified repair facility. Unfortunately, we would not be able to offer this service and unable to provide you with an accurate estimate.

3. Air suspension is not working on a range rover 2006 sport. How much will it cost to be replace