Q: Air suspension is not working on a range rover 2006 sport. How much will it cost to be replace

I have to replace the air suspension in my 2006 Range Rover sport it's showing a default sign. How much will it cost to be replaced

Hi there. The air suspension on Land Rovers is pretty complex; which is why this repair is one best completed by a professional Land Rover certified repair facility. Unfortunately, we would not be able to offer this service and unable to provide you with an accurate estimate.

• Air suspension is not working on a range rover 2006 sport. How much will it cost to be replace