Q: Air conditioner compressor makes noise

The air conditioner compressor unit (pulley) is making noise, and the serpentine belt tightens and breaks.

3. Air conditioner compressor makes noise

Q: Do I need to keep refrigerant in my A/C compressor during winter months

The refrigerant inside the compressor has nothing to do with the compressor pulley turning freely when the compressor is not engaged. If the pulley is not turning free then the bearing inside the pulley will need to be replaced. If...

Q: Drove my truck on low transmission fluid..

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1993 Chevrolet C1500. Running it low on fluid can ruin the rubber seals, bearings and clutches that rely on the fluid to keep it lubricated and cool. Identify the leak first and...

Q: Smoke coming out of the vents into the cabin compartment.

Hi there. The green ooze that you saw was indeed coolant. The issue could be the heater core hoses or heater control valve is leaking coolant and the ventilation system on your air conditioning system to the open air outside...