Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-9tfcbkjs:173:8

Q: Air Condition/Heat at the same time

the climate control on my Accord is blowing hot air from the passenger side vents, while cold air comes from the driver side of the car. It doesn't happen all the time, but usually occurs when the engine is running hotter (like city traffic), then it continues until the car is shut off. It's been happening more and more frequently. Also The display of outside temperature will drop from the outside temperature until there are just dashes (- - -) and then the heat comes on. The guys at Honda said that 1. I need to put the cabin temperature to Low, so I get A/C. 2. That the a/c wasn't working properly because when they looked at the manual a/c display, it didn't show that the a/c was on. They don't seem to understand the concept of Climate Control, meaning that if I set the interior temp to 72 degrees, the system should turn on the a/c if it's warm outside, and turn on the heat if it's cold outside.

A: Your 2006 Accord has the ability to mix the...

Your 2006 Accord has the ability to mix the air for the driver and passenger sides independently of each other. Each has it's own control motor. I would suspect that the passenger control motor is failing or possibly the switch that sets the temperature for the passenger side. This switch is part of the climate control module.

I can't speak to what the customer service issue is with your local Honda dealer. If they aren't understanding your problem, you will want to have the AC issue diagnosed by another expert.

Keep in mind, since this only happens as the car gets warm and the outside temperature is hot, this problem can be difficult to recreate. You need to communicate the conditions that the failure occurs under so a technician can develop a plan to figure this out for you. In addition, the climate control unit module is complicated and it will likely take some time to figure out.