Q: after takeing off the fuel cap and putiing fuel after replacing the cap the car take 2or3 time to start turns over good but

trouble starting after every feuling 2to3 times to start seem like it not getting gas have to hold the gas peddle down

The problem is a leaking purge control valve is not sealing fumes passing it from when the valve is off. This will allow excess fumes that builds up in the fuel tank from refueling. These fumes get into the intake manifold and floods the engine with fumes. Holding engine throttle wide open at start up will help clear the fumes and start the engine better until you have the purge valve replaced.

3. after takeing off the fuel cap and putiing fuel after replacing the cap the car take 2or3 time to start turns over good but