Q: Advice on getting a hatchback model

What car can I get as a hatchback? I can't get a Ford Focus. I don't like them. I thought I get a Hyundai Elantra GT Base model. What should I do?

I’m not much of a Hyundai fan. They are better than they used to be but, with that said, they never were really that great. Personally, I’d get a Toyota or Honda if I were you. See their price range. But, if the only thing in your price range is Hyundai, then go get a brand new one and buy an extended warranty. I normally don’t recommend extended warranties, but for those, I’d say it would be good to buy one.

3. Advice on getting a hatchback model