Q: Advice on buying a 2013 Chevy Volt

Should I purchase a 2013 Chevy Volt? My brother works at the dealer's and gave me a really good deal.

Yes, if you want to try the electric car, try it out. If you get a really good deal for the Chevy Volt, see if you like those electric cars. Here in Houston, there are a lot of little car charging stations here and there. There are tons of them in California. A lot of it depends on where you live, since you are going to need to recharge it on the go or have a setup at home. Realize that if you are going to recharge it at home, you are better off paying a reasonable amount of money to have a 440-volt charger set up, because it takes then forever to recharge on 110 volts.