Q: AC turned off due too high temp level

I was driving from work and had my heat on and suddely the message AC off due to engine high temp. What could be the problem?

3. AC turned off due too high temp level

Q: I hit a median with the front driver side tire and then my front passenger tire caved in

Hello, thank you for writing in. Hitting a curb can cause damage to the tire, rim, and axle. Evaluating the damage on the drivers front tires is the first step. The tire may be damaged. The rim may now be...

Q: 2006 Honda Civic Dx won't accelerate over 20 mph...Checked codes says it's a misfire change plugs and found oil in well...Plz Help

To start you will need to replace the valve cover gasket and clean out all the oil out of the spark plug tubes. Then you will need to replace every coil boot that got oil on them. Once this is...

Q: whinning noise

Hi there. In most cases, when the engine makes a whining noise that increases as your vehicle accelerates, it's caused by a drive, serpentine or alternator belt or the belt's pulleys. It's possible that your serpentine belt was replaced that...