Q: Ac system

When I pull vacuum on my ac system it only goes to about 8-10 pounds of Mercury and I don't have a leak my vac pump is brand new and my manifold gauges are new to I just replaced my compressor and drier with all new o-rings and the correct amount of oil

The low vacuum is an indication that there is a leak somewhere in the A/C system, gauges or vacuum pump. I suggest getting this looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who will be able to perform leak test to diagnose the cause of your A/C issue.