Q: AC pulley making noise and I don't have good power

my ac pully is making a noise and my car dont have good power when i do the gas it kinda jumps bad

Hello. An AC pulley will usually make noise when the bearing has worn out, and the pulley needs to be replaced. If it is already making noise, I would recommend replacing the pulley as soon as possible in order to prevent it from seizing and causing other issues.

The pulley issue may or may not be related to the vehicle’s power issue. A loss in power and acceleration can be caused by many things. A few common causes are the need for a tune up, issues with the fuel system, or issues with the ignition system If the Check Engine Light is on, I would recommend pulling the trouble codes to see if that may shed some light on the issue. It may be possible that the vehicle has encountered issues with one of the components, such as an injector, or ignition coil, or perhaps it may just need a tune up.

3. AC pulley making noise and I don't have good power