Q: AC problem - 2004 Jeep Liberty

I have a problem with ac change the compressor 3 years ago I lost my belt recently find out the water pump was bad my husband did the job but ac still not working

The A/C system on this vehicle may have lost some of the refrigerant charge and will not kick on the compressor if it is low. When the belt broke pieces may have damaged a part of the A/C system. You will have to have the system diagnosed to find out what is wrong with it. If you would like to have this done, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your AC system and let you know exactly how to proceed with repair.

3. AC problem - 2004 Jeep Liberty