Q: AC compressor not working

My AC compressor stopped working.

3. AC compressor not working

Q: Head gasket, alternator, engine

I would recommend getting a quote for each of these repairs and comparing it to an engine replacement. It would be hard to tell without seeing the vehicle firsthand whether or not repairing those two items will resolve the problem....

Q: What Causes a Car's AC System to Rattle When It Is Turned On?

The cause of the rattle will depend on whether it is coming from inside the car or under the hood. Typically, a rattle would be associated with the compressor and underhood components. Let’s take a look by starting under...

Q: Why when I start my car its very accelerated?

If you are getting a very high idle when you first start the car and it comes down to a normal idle in less than five minutes, then you may have a vacuum leak in the intake manifold gasket that...